Restricted diets don’t have to mean that you’re deprived of foods you love. Gluten-free and dairy-free can be healthy and delicious.
The Simple Substitutions Series focuses on creating some common favorites, so you or your loved one(s) with a restricted diet doesn’t feel left out or deprived. These healthy versions of gluten-free and dairy-free recipes use real foods, no extra gums or refined sugar, to make them taste good. They are healthy alternatives that produce guilt-free delicious food that anyone will enjoy.
The Simple Substitutions Classes include:
Cauliflower Many Ways
Unique nutritious substitutions for starches
Learn how cauliflower can be a substitute for many starch-based items like bread, pizza crust, potatoes and rice.
- Introduce more vegetables into your meals
- Learn the easiest way to make cauliflower crust and how to always have it on hand
- Discover simple steps to perfect cauliflower rice
Nut-based, gluten-free bread that tastes delicious
Learn how one gluten-free bread recipe can easily be adapted to make several flavor varieties.
- Eat gluten-free without all the gums and extra junk
- Learn how to easily adapt a recipe to fit your needs and tastes
- Save money and eat better by making your own “bread”
Sweets that are actually good for you
It’s not your fault; we are naturally hardwired to crave sweets. Learn how to make versions of sweet favorites that you won’t feel bad about.
- Feel good about the desserts you choose to eat
- Enjoy treats that are both decadent and healthy
- Have options for snacking that support a healthy diet
- Enjoy guilt-free chocolate, cookies and more